IT & Product Development Tech&Data Full Time
Skopiowano do schowka.
- We are looking for a developer who has experience building scalable iOS apps.
- You have passion for delivering a great product. Translating ideas into code is just part of the journey.
- You will be part of a team that works on many different types of tasks. Including:
- Developing new features in an agile environment using Swift for a multi-target, multi-module app.
- Experience designing and building modular architectures.
- Familiarity with code-review process and pair-programming.
- The ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Fixing of defects.
- Monitoring Crashlytics to find issues before they are reported.
- Continual improvement of codebase (refactoring for performance, clean code).
- Maintenance of the build/deployment pipeline using Jenkins (optional).
- Reactive programming.
- Continuous Integration (We use Jenkins and Git, but know that these skills are portable from other experience).
- Agile development, specifically, working together with POs to define stories and priorities.
- Ability to kill corona viruses a big PLUS.
- And much more – just ask ;)