IT & Product Development Tech&Data
Skopiowano do schowka.
- An engineer who has experience building scalable iOS apps.
- You have passion for delivering a great product. Translating ideas into code is just part of the journey.
- You will be part of a team that works on many different types of tasks. Including:
- Developing new features in an agile environment using latest technology (SwiftUI, Combine, Swift Concurrency etc).
- Familiarity with code-review process and pair-programming.
- The ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Fixing of defects.
- Continual improvement of codebase (refactoring for performance, clean code, ...).
- Maintenance and improvement of build/deployment pipelines using Jenkins.
- Great experience with Swift.
- Experience with reactive programming.
- Great experience using UIKit and SwiftUI.
- Experience with Combine and Swift Concurrency.
- Knowledge of different design patterns (e.g. MVVM, MVC, TCA).
- Good experience writing unit tests.
- Swift Package Manager.
- Experience designing and building modular architectures.
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- An open mind when it comes to discussing with others about how to best approach a problem.
- Agile development, specially, working together with POs to help define stories and priorities.