PAYBACK is a top player in data-driven marketing. With the ability to develop digital business models and implement technical trends, we are one of the leading companies in the data economy.
All technical solutions of the PAYBACK program are developed, invented and implemented in Germany. Therefore, we provide the latest technologies and have cross-functional and agile teams.
You want to take responsibility and collaborate your ideas to our unique product? You are ambitious and eager to and move things further? Then you are exactly right with PAYBACK.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
TECHSTACK: Git, Python, Airflow, SQL, NoSQL, Spark, MapR, Google Cloud Services (BigQuery, Cloud Build, Cloud Storage, Pub/Sub, Cloud Composer, DataFlow).
Description: Within the Global DWH Engineering Team you can work with a huge amount of data and help us to improve by using it in the right way in Germany, Poland, Mexico, Italy and Austria.
We’re not only dealing with data, but also heading towards Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and constantly improve and converge our systems to become a truly Global Data Warehouse by migrating our services into the public cloud.
You will be responsible for development, automation and the maintain of our services on-premises and within the cloud.
- Within the Data Engineering Team you can work with a huge amount of data and help us with its usage in an efficient way in Germany, Poland, Mexico, Italy and Austria.
- We strive towards a modern cloud-based data platform on GCP leveraging bleeding edge services and in parallel we keep existing processes running on-premise until they are fully migrated.
- You will not only be responsible for development but also for the operation of our services, both on-premise and within the cloud.
- You support operations and take responsibility of productive processes (you build it, you run it).
- You analyze, understand, and accompany the requirements from the idea until end-of-life (DataOps)
- You contribute to the design of our solution, execute development of design, test and document your implementation.
- In order to solve complex business problems, you perform comprehensive data analysis and research.
- You work together with internal stakeholders across the organization to produce high-quality KPIs out of raw data.
- You work in close collaboration within your cross-functional agile team on-side.
- You have 3+ years of work experience as a Data Engineer with huge datasets or in a similar position.
- You are a clean coder with an agile mindset.
- Mass data doesn't scare you.
- You have experienced with Python, PL/SQL, PySpark, Airflow, Docker, Kubernetes.
- You are characterized by a high-quality awareness, your trustworthiness and interest in new technologies.
- You can work independently in an agile team.
- You have very good English skills.
- You are eager to learn OpenShift, data related GCP services or BigQuery, Hadoop, Hive and Jenkins.