- We are looking for a developer who has experience building scalable
- You have passion for delivering a great product. Translating ideas into
code is just part of the journey.
- You will be part of a team that works on many different types of tasks.
- Developing new features in an agile environment using Swift for a
multi-target, multi-module app.
- Experience designing and building modular architectures.
- Familiarity with code-review process and pair-programming.
- The ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical
- Fixing of defects.
- Monitoring Crashlytics to find issues before they are reported.
- Continual improvement of codebase (refactoring for performance,
clean code, …).
- Maintenance of the build/deployment pipeline using Jenkins
- Reactive programming.
- Continuous Integration (we use Jenkins and Git, but know that these
skills are portable from other experience).
- Agile development, specifically, working together with POs to define
stories and priorities.
- Ability to kill corona viruses a big PLUS.
- And much more – just ask ;).
- Employment contract.
- A unique opportunity for professional growth and personal development within a group of experienced professionals.
- Interesting challenges.
- Excellent opportunities for international exposure.
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solution.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Great localization in the center of Warsaw.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!