Summer Internship - Mobile App Android Team
IT & Product Development Tech&Data Staż
Skopiowano do schowka.
We are a motivated team of around 30 people, 20 nationalities and 50 personalities, who build the Android and iOS PAYBACK Apps for many countries and millions of users. We really love working with mobile technologies, modern development languages, new development paradigms, agile testing and mobile design. Our team consists of UX, Dev, QA, DevOps and PO roles. We all sit, work, laugh and cry together – sometimes we are emotional, sometimes we are relaxed, but we are always engaged!
Are you planning to become an expert in Mobile Apps area? We help you to start your professional career in assistance of our skilled engineers.
Become a part of our team! Just check our profile details and join our code challenge.
- You are a student of min. 3rd year in some technical/IT faculty
- You are ambitious and want to learn new technologies
- You are ready to join our team first for 3 months long summer internships and stay with us after that to work for at least 32 hours/week
- You are ready to work with us regularly in our office in Warsaw
- You have good communication and English skills
- You are familiar with some of the technologies and working methods from our TechStack: Kotlin, Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile (KMM), Dependency Injection, Modularization, Architectural Components. Encryption, Reactive Programming (e.g. RxJava, coroutines), Data Binding, Compose, MVVM and CLEAN, Material Design, DesignSystem (e.g. Figma), Automated and Manual Testing, Git, Pull-Requests, Jenkins
- Salary for 3 months long internship
- Onboarding trainings and dedicated buddy during internship program 6 days off (to take your breath during internship)
- 6 days off (to take your breath during internship)
- At the end of the program possibility for a job offer (min 32 hours/week) for the best interns
- Tasks from many different areas (depending on your experience and willingness to learn). Some examples of tasks are:
- - Development of new features using Android SDK in a multi-flavor, multi-module App (more than 50 modules).
- - Monitoring Crashlytics/Firebase, investigating and fixing issues.
- - Continuous improvement of our codebase.