Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps)
IT & Product Development HUB Pełny etat
Skopiowano do schowka.
- You represent the interface between software development and the application support teams to develop our platforms in terms of reliability, stability and performance.
- You optimize the container orchestration, the central monitoring / logging and the deployment / run of the products.
- You automate recurring activities and develop “Infrastructure as Code”, use suitable tests, monitoring procedures and analysis tools to ensure the availability of our services and the protection of our customer data.
- You are a communicative and solution orientated person willing to support our regional colleagues from Austria, Italy, Germany, Mexico and Poland on technical questions, requests or problems related to our applications.
- You like to work in a very international team and with many different departments all over the world.
- 2 years of experience in the development and maintenance of classic and modern Java application architectures in the enterprise environment.
- Additional languages like Python, Ruby, Go are welcome.
- Handling linux environment (user level), virtualization as well as containerization.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools like Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible together with code versioning svn, git which means as well that yaml files or pipelines in groovy is no secret.
- Being familiar with monitoring tools like Elasticsearch, Kibana, Prometheus or Grafana.
- Infrastructure experience or interest in the areas of networks, firewalls, load balancer, databases.
- Enthusiasm for agile methods and ideally first points of contact with DevOps.
- Ability to work in a team, resilience and openness to new challenges.
- Very good written and spoken English, ideally German.