Senior Tech Product Owner
IT & Product Development Tech&Data Pełny etat
Skopiowano do schowka.
- Steer the development of our loyalty platform tech base to enable business innovation with our platform.
- Focus your work on customer value and actuals business benefit. Elaboration best possible solutions to enable our feature and customer oriented teams.
- Align with our Architecture Board and other product owners on most valuable initiatives.
- Develop creative solutions together with development team to innovate customer business - Balance between technical innovation and platform stability.
- Define Epics together with our solution architects, challenge value and establish story acceptance criteria focusing with an MVP mindset user.
- Ensuring that the Tech Product Backlog as part of the overall Product backlogs transparent, visible and understood.
- Clear communication skills to convey technical concepts and requirements to both the development team and stakeholders.
- Strong technical background with experience as senior software developer or technical architect in complex software development initiatives.
- Strong decision making skills based on customer value and ROI.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and address technical challenges.
- The ability to clearly define, prioritize, and manage technical requirements, and steer the development process.
- A foundational understanding of system architecture to make technical decisions that align with the overall architecture.
- Incorporating feedback from users and stakeholders into technical decisions and improvements.
- Understanding of Agile principles and methodologies to effectively manage the development process and ensure the product meets customer expectations.
- The ability to use data and metrics to make decisions, track progress, and continuously improve the product.
- Experience with SaaS and cloud based applications (preferable AWS) is a plus.
- Excellent English is a prerequisite, fluent German a plus.
- A commitment to ongoing learning about emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices.