Test Engineer (DWH)
- Our goal is to ensure the most possible quality through defining and implementation the ideal test strategy for features.
- You analyze, understand and accompany requirements from the first user story until go-live within an agile team.
- You participate and be part of an active QA community.
- You develop and implement test concepts and strategies.
- You develop test automation strategy and automation of software tests.
- You assist in methodology, guidance and develop test patterns.
- You document and monitor testing outcomes and establish steps to remedy problems.
- You develop and maintain test execution steps in an automated framework
- You document test cases and create effective and focused testing plans and test reports.
- You do unit test reviews.
- You have an agile mindset you are a clean coder and live DevOps.
- You are not afraid of mass data.
- You have experience with software testing
- Hands-on experience with unit, component and system testing.
- Experience with integration in a complex enterprise architecture.
- You have a high degree of quality awareness and trustworthiness.
- You have very good Python and SQL knowledge.
- You can work on your own authority in a team.
- You have experience with test automation.
- You have good English language skills.
Airflow, Kafka, Jenkins, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Cloud Services, Python, Hive, Spark, Oracle PL/SQL, MapR, Cloud Technologies, Java, Groovy
- Employment contract
- A unique opportunity for professional growth and personal development within a group of experienced professionals
- Interesting challenges
- Excellent opportunities for international exposure
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solution
- Attractive benefits package
- Great localization in the center of Warsaw
Jeśli zainteresowała Cię ta oferta pracy - aplikuj!