Software Engineer (Sales Force)
As a Sales Force Engineer you will be working in an agile environment and be part of our DevOps-centric culture. You will be working on our Campaign Platform which is at the core of our business.
Area of responsibilities:
- As part of one of our agile teams you work on implementing new features for our PAYBACK platform.
- You not only implement code but get involved early in the overall process and deliver your software up to production.
- Refactoring and cleaning up existing code matters to you as much as writing new code.
- You don’t really differentiate between productive code and test code.
- Build Continuous Delivery pipelines so every feature is launched quickly on production – Work in cross functional teams with Product Owners, QA engineers and infrastructure experts.
- You are a passionate software developer and have professional experience for at least 5 years.
- You know all about Clean Code and care for sustainability.
- You strive for end-to-end responsibility. Implementing code is just a part of the game.
- Working closely with product managers, writing tests or helping operate the platform are just as important to you as delivering code.
- Continuously delivering with a high degree of automation is part of your self-conception of a modern software developer.
- You have good knowledge of Java EE, Hibernate, Sprint Boot, Cassandra, Kafka, SQL and/or PL/SQL.
- A unique opportunity for professional growth and personal development within a group of experienced professionals.
- Interesting challenges.
- Excellent opportunities for international exposure.
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solution.
- Great localization in the center of Warsaw.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!