Senior Java Developer (Loyalty / Airline)
As a Senior Java Developer you are implementing loyalty solutions based on our Loyalty Platform LMS for our international airline customers.
Area of responsibilities:
- Develop loyalty solutions based on our Loyalty Platform LMS for our international airline customers.
- Design and create the simplest solution to a given problem
- Communicate your solution ideas so that everyone can understand it
- Develop every software with operations needs of the software in mind
- Improve our LMS platform by challenging the status quo and bring in your ideas
- Drive technology innovations to enable business innovations based on our platform.
- Be part of a cross functional team to shape the loyalty platform solution for the next generation
- Java Software Developer in complex software development environments, preferably in Loyalty or Airline industry.
- Full stack developer with focus on backend systems.
- Strong exposure in developing multi-threaded applications.
- Strong problem analyzing skills as well as strong ownership to resolve problems.
- DevOps Mindset (Ship it as you would run it).
- Experience with Java testing frameworks.
- Strong team player.
- Familiar with agile methodology.
- Strong communication skills and personal responsibility.
- Excellent English is a prerequisite, German is desirable.
- Experience in Applied Technologies & Tools: Java language, frameworks like Hibernate, Spring Boot etc. and the JEE ecosystems.
- proficiency with relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL), cloud based systems (AWS or equivalent), – Maven, Git/ Subversion, Jenkins or similar.
- A unique opportunity for professional growth and personal development within a group of experienced professionals.
- Interesting challenges.
- Excellent opportunities for international exposure.
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solution.
- Great localization in the center of Warsaw.
Jeśli zainteresowała Cię ta oferta pracy - aplikuj!