SAS Infrastructure Engineer/SAS Administrator
As a SAS Infrastructure Engineer you maintain and Operate the SAS Server Applications and the Infrastructure within PAYBACK Platform.
Area of responsibilities:
- You work as part of the Data Management team for SAS Server Infrastructure and Application.
- Our architecture is purely SAS v9 (ie. SAS BASE/Foundation with SAS/IT + Enterprise Guide & SAS Studio, but no vaya, no visual studio, no Data Integration Studio / ETL Studio etc.).
- Upload new setinit (license file); Delete / add users in metadata.
- SAS Studio does not work for certain users and need to be investigated.
- Test perfomane if libname’s can be done on MAPR FS.
- There will be hardware changes or os-patching – some restart of services, changes to sasv9.cfg, etc.
- Permissions are managed by IPA from our ldap / active directory.
- For performance problems – some advisory on what could be improved.
- You work though a backlog of tasks from this team. For optimization you will talk also to the SAS Development team.
- You are used to work in complex and virtualized infrastructure. You enjoy working with agile software development teams and processes. Therefore you enjoy working in a DevOps mindset.
- Professional Linux Skills and used to work in Redhat envrionment Development Know How for Linux Environments(Perl, Shell, AWK, SED) and Python;
- Experienced in complexe SAS Process Models.
- Linux knowledged for SAS Operations.
- SAS Operations Know How and SAS Architecture Know How.
- Good knowledge in SQL/PL-SQL Development and Tuning.
- A unique opportunity for professional growth and personal development within a group of experienced professionals.
- Interesting challenges.
- Excellent opportunities for international exposure.
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solution.
- Great localization in the center of Warsaw.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!