As a Software Engineer, you are developing a central part of our Campaign-Platform. In an agile and DevOps-driven manner & in close interaction with other tech-teams as well as product-related stakeholders, you deliver new features to PAYBACK customers and furthermore improve and maintain a mission-critical application that processes billions of records every day.
Area of responsibilities:
- You develop and design data-intensive product at PAYBACK with internal stakeholders
- You are responsible for the operation & maintenance (DevOps-culture), continuous optimization and monitoring of data-intensive applications
- You utilize the existing big-data architecture to increase the performance and efficiency of our application
- You want to improve the personalization of direct and digital marketing campaigns
- You work on the intersection of software engineering, data-science/data-engineering & marketing products
- Solid experience with Oracle PL/SQL & a basic understanding of performance optimization in databases
- You have worked with CI-Tools such as Jenkins & have a basic understanding of VCS (SVN, Git) and Linux (Shell scripting)
- You enjoy working in an agile software development process
Nice to have:
- Solid knowledge and experience in developing with SAS, especially 4GL and macro programming.
- A unique opportunity for professional growth and personal development within a group of experienced professionals.
- Interesting challenges.
- Excellent opportunities for international exposure.
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solution.
- Great localization in the center of Warsaw.
Jeśli zainteresowała Cię ta oferta pracy - aplikuj!