Backend Developer .NET
As part of your work you will be involved in all phases of the projects you are working on including planning, designing, developing, installing, enhancing, testing, troubleshooting and integrating applications. PAYBACK prefers strong individuals who demonstrate a high degree of initiative and self-motivation.
Area of responsibilities:
- Designing, implementing and testing RESTful web service applications and web applications.
- Ensuring high software quality by applying state-of-the-art development methodologies (TDD, Continuous Integration).
- Contributing to system integration and application lifecycle management.
- Working in an agile environment according to Scrum methodology.
- Conducting code reviews.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as ASP .NET Web -API/Core/MVC Developer
- Proficiency in Object Oriented design and development in C# using .NET frameworks
- Good understanding of design patterns and best coding practices
- Good understanding of RESTful web services – .NET 4.x, IIS – .Net Core 2.x, 3.x – NET Web API 2 – NET Core – VCS (Git) – Relational databases (preferably SQL Server), ORMs (preferably Entity Framework Core) – Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- Proficient in English language
Nice to have:
- Transaction processing systems, such as payments.
- Domain Driven Design.
- Configuration management know how – Docker, Kubernetes know how – Azure Cloud Services – Continuous delivery/integration like TeamCity/Azure Devops know how.
- Infrastructure as a code know how,Cryptography know how, Agile know how (Scrum) – Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira).
- A unique opportunity for professional growth and personal development within a group of experienced professionals.
- Interesting challenges.
- Excellent opportunities for international exposure.
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solution.
- Great localization in the center of Warsaw.
Jeśli zainteresowała Cię ta oferta pracy - aplikuj!