- Deployment automation role in a development team
- Development of deployment pipelines, jobs, automation scripts
- Analysis of errors and bugfixing for pipelines
- close (remote) collaboration with teams in Munich (especially with our core automation team, development and operations teams)
- 3rd level support for production deployments (sometimes during the night)
- Agile work in scrum teams
- Good english skills
- 3 years of experience in Python 2 or 3
- Experience in Unix/Linux RHEL
- Basic knowledge in Groovy and Ansible
- supportive and collaborative personality
- readiness to communicate intensively with stakeholders
- personal initiative, independent working style
- ability for problem solving and troubleshooting
- willingness to work in an agile environment
nice to have:
- Java knowledge
- administrative experience with Jenkins
- basic knowledge in Docker, Openshift
- ideal: basic German knowledge
- Employment contract.
- A unique opportunity for professional growth and personal development within a group of experienced professionals.
- Interesting challenges.
- Excellent opportunities for international exposure.
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solution.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Great localization in the center of Warsaw.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!