We are looking for:
- You have passion for delivering great products. Converting ideas into
code is just part of the journey.
- You have a strong knowledge of Android, Kotlin and in most of the
above mentioned keywords.
- You regularly write tests for your code and know which things to test
and on which level (Unit tests, Espresso tests, Manual testing, …).
- You enjoy working in an agile environment with direct contact to
product owners, testers, user experience specialists, …
- You will be part of a team that works on many different types of tasks.
Some examples of tasks are:
– Development of new features using Android SDK in a multi-flavor,
– Monitoring Crashlytics/Firebase, investigating and fixing issues
– Continuous improvement of our codebase
You have several years of professional experience as a mobile developer
and are familiar with some of the technologies an working methods from
our TechStack …
- Kotlin and Java
- Dependency Injection
- Architectural Components
- Reactive Programming
- Data Binding
- MVVM and CLEAN
- Material Design
- Automated and Manual Testing
- Git, Pull-Requests, Jenkins
…. and much, much more
- Employment contract.
- A unique opportunity for professional growth and personal development within a group of experienced professionals.
- Interesting challenges.
- Excellent opportunities for international exposure.
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solution.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Great localization in the center of Warsaw.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!