ANALYST/ SENIOR ANALYST
As an Analyst / Senior Analyst you will be:
Take up the challenge if:
- work in an international team of experienced professionals using modern technologies;
- support the development of analytical solutions at Loyalty Partners for our partners;
- create and strengthen relationships with business customers at all levels;
- take responsibility for the delivery of reports, analyzes, models and for the automation of regular analytical processes;
- create solutions in modern IT tools (Python, SAS, ThoughtSpot, Oracle, Apache Spark and Airflow).
- you have at least 2 years of experience in an independent analytical position
- you build effective business relationships
- you want to influence the solutions you create
- you are a creative and independent person in search of analytical solutions to business problems
- you care about the quality of the delivered work effects
- you want to deepen your knowledge and skills in the area of Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
- you have knowledge of English at the B2 level.
Nice to have:
- Ability to program in Python or SAS 4GL and SQL
- Employment contract? Of course. With us you do not have to worry about future employment
- Benefits? We have them! Among other: corporate incentive program, sport card, private medical care
- Flexible working hours? Sounds great! We start working between 8 to 10
- Convenient location? Sure, why not. We invite you to our new office at the Rondo Daszyńskiego. We are currently also working remotely
- Friendly atmosphere at work? YES! In PAYBACK, the people are in heart of everything
- dress code? We definitely say no. There are no rigid dress code rules in our company
- Something is missing? Open communication is our priority, so dare to ask!
Jeśli zainteresowała Cię ta oferta pracy - aplikuj!