Digital Business Tech&Data Full Time
Skopiowano do schowka.
- Together with your colleagues from the UX team, you design our PAYBACK app and all of PAYBACK's digital interfaces
- More than 30 million users in Germany alone and in 9 other countries experience the result of your work
- You will own the entire design process for the features and areas of the app that you work on. Including:
- You create user stories, personas and storyboards and develop user flows, wireframes and clickable prototypes
- Developing user stories, personas and exploring various user flows, to best solve the problem from a user and business perspective
- Creating and testing prototypes to validate your concept
- Communicating with stakeholders from other areas of the company
- Working with, managing & expanding our design system to deliver a final UI
- Collaborating with our team of exceptional developers to bring your idea to life, ensuring a great end product
- Your focus is delivering a good user experience, the user is your customer. But at the same time, you must understand how to reconcile these customer needs and our business goals.
- Min. 5 years professional experience in the field of user experience design for native mobile Apps (iOS and android)
- Ideally, you have experience of working with international teams. In any case, you have very good knowledge of English or German.
- Ideally, you have a degree with a focus on interaction design, information design, interface design, psychology or similar.
- You are creative and have a good sense for an interaction design that is enjoyable for the user
- You have a strong ability to manage complexity and a hands-on attitude
- You are sovereign in stakeholder management
- You have experience using Figma and other design tools (Adobe CC etc.)
- You have experience working with design systems
- You enjoy tacking novel and unique problems
- Please send your cv in English and include link to your portfolio in it