Digital Business Tech&Data Full Time
Skopiowano do schowka.
- Together with your colleagues from the UX team, you design our PAYBACK app and all of PAYBACK's digital interfaces
- More than 30 million users in Germany alone and in 9 other countries experience the result of your work
- You create user stories, personas and storyboards and develop user flows, wireframes and clickable prototypes
- You test your ideas in user tests before they are developed
- You submit designs to our developers and work with them to ensure a great end product
- You are part of a team of product managers, UX designers and developers from over 10 countries
- Your focus is a good user experience, the user is your customer. You understand how to reconcile customer needs and business goals
- Min. 5 years professional experience in the field of user experience design for native mobile Apps (iOS and android)
- Ideally, you have experience of working with international teams. In any case, you have very good knowledge of English and German.
- Ideally, you have a degree with a focus on interaction design, information design, interface design, psychology or similar.
- You are creative and have a good sense for an interaction design that is enjoyable for the user
- You have a strong ability to manage complexity and a hands-on attitude
- You are sovereign in stakeholder management
- You master your UX design tools inside out (Adobe CC, Figma, prototyping tool)
- You have experience working with design systems
- You enjoy tacking novel and unique problems
- Knowledge of German will be an asset
- Please send your cv in English and include link to your portfolio in it