Application Support Engineer L2
IT & Product Development Tech&Data Full Time
Skopiowano do schowka.
As 2nd Level Application Support Engineer you will work in an international environment with development colleagues to ensure Application availability for PAYBACK Italy, Austria and Poland.
- Application support Engineer 2nd Level working in DevOps model.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills, analysis of performance issues and incidents.
- Ensure issue resolutions happens within the agreed RTO
- Application Monitoring and debugging using DevOps tools to ensure application availability (including continuous improvements).
- Monitoring configuration, writing scripts to automate redundant tasks/reports.
- Awareness about (ITSM) Incidents, Changes Management, Problem management processes
- Logs review, data discovery in database tables for investigation of failures. Raise a defect and start pro-active work on resolution when the issue got identified.
- Escalate unexpected behavior (bugs in implementation) to the implementers team.
- Collaborate/Communicate with external service providers and partners, ensuring consistent service delivery across the platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 2+ years experience as a Support Engineer, with emphasis on monitoring, incident, problem, and change management procedures following ITIL process.
- Proven ability to communicate the cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical / trouble shooting skills. Knowledge any of ELK/Grafana/Icinga is an advantage.
- End user knowledge of Linux operating systems, including shell or python scripting.
- SQL knowledge, PL/SQL knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience with operation of Apache / Tomcat / WebLogic / Oracle / OpenShift / GCP is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of flat file and XML based batch processing.
- Working knowledge of common communication protocols (i.e. SFTP, SSH, HTTP, etc.).
- Strong ability to communicate clearly with Business Partners, Leadership, non-technical end users.