Controlling Warsaw Full Time
Skopiowano do schowka.
- You will answer questions related to corporate income tax and value-added tax (VAT).
- You will prepare tax returns for domestic and foreign companies in collaboration with external consultants.
- You will be involved in advising domestic and foreign group companies, including issues related to double taxation agreements.
- You will be responsible for the operational management of transfer pricing, including monitoring of settlements and contracts, conducting transfer pricing studies, and providing advice to other departments.
- You will support audits of financial statements as well as tax audits.
- You will review our external contracts for tax-related aspects.
- You will actively incorporate tax aspects into project work.
- You have successfully completed studies in business administration, law, or a comparable field.
- You have several years of professional experience in tax and a profound knowledge in accounting local GAAP.
- Your profile is complemented by knowledge and practical experience in national and international tax law.
- You enjoy working independently and are also a team player with strong communication skills.
- You possess proficient written and spoken English skills and possibly knowledge of Italian or Polish.
- You are proficient in using MS Office, especially Excel, and have experience with ERP systems such as Navision or Oracle. Ideally, you already have project experience.