SSIS / BI Developer MS SQL
IT & Product Development HUB Full Time
Skopiowano do schowka.
- You will be actively involved in the development and optimization of our Microsoft solution (MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS).
- You cooperate directly with our colleagues from the departments Controlling, HR, Finance or further departments from PAYBACK GmbH and Loyalty Partner Solutions GmbH and bring in your expertise.
- You will gather requirements, create concepts, develop them and support the specialist department in its tests.
- You will work independently on our cross-border IT projects and processes.
- Together with your colleagues you will also take care of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support of our Microsoft Data Warehouse and ensure its operation.
- Completed (technical) university studies in computer science, business informatics or comparable studies.
- Several years of professional experience in the development as well as in the setup & conception of ETL processes with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS, SSRS, SQL).
- Experience in support & operation of a Microsoft Data Warehouse.
- If you have already worked with Confluence, Jira or IBM TM1, or are familiar with the SFTP environment, you will score additional points with us.
- Knowledge in the business environment (controlling & finance) is an advantage.
- You are open-minded, willing to learn and reliable.
- Good English and German language skills.
- You like to work independently, are flexible and used to a dynamic environment, then apply.
- We are looking forward to getting to know you. If you like to think outside the box, we have a wide range of further tools/topics that will inspire you.