IT & Product Development Tech&Data Pełny etat
Skopiowano do schowka.
PAYBACK GROUP as a part of American Express Group is a pioneer and technology leader in Loyalty Solutions.
PAYBACK GROUP offers two types of platforms: the biggest in Europe multiparter loyalty platform called PAYBACK as well as the customer-tailored, monopartner Loyalty Management Suite (LMS). In-house development, delivery and maintenance of the powerful LMS software belongs to Loyalty Partner Solutions GmbH (LPS). From consulting to program strategy, customization and data migration, as well as the integration of the software into the customers’ ecosystems, LPS offers all services from a single source. LMS solution is used by companies such as Lufthansa, United Airlines, Deutsche Bahn AG and China Southern Airlines.
- In our cloud-based Siebel landscape, you will perform development and implementation tasks.
- In compliance with our agile development process, you create solutions, implement them and hand them over to the tests.
- Close cooperation and consulting for different stakeholders within the agile development process with functional and technical solutions (e.g. product owner, business analyst and architect).
- You bring the innovative technologies to the team and keep our technology stack up to date.
- With your experience, you will further develop our processes in the build and deployment cycle.
- In our teams you have the opportunity to deal with newest technologies such as Cloud Native Design, Docker, Kubernetes.
- You have many years of experience (3+) as Siebel-Developer.
- Experience with Siebel Order Management, Siebel EAI Enterprise Application Integration and Loyalty Systems would be an advantage.
- You have good knowledge of SQL, Oracle Databases and Linux.
- You have an experience with agile development methodologies and tools like Jira, Confluence and Jenkins.
- You are team-oriented but also can work independently.
- You are solution oriented und well organized.
- Very good English
- German nice to have or ready to learn