Senior JAVA Developer
IT & Product Development Tech&Data Full Time
Skopiowano do schowka.
As a Senior Java Developer at PAYBACK, you will design and implement functionalities and features for the greatest, world-wide known, highly scalable, multi-partner loyalty management platform.
Working in agile mode within the international and cross-functional crews consisting of Developers, SREs, QAs, Architects and Product Owners, you will move our java-based platform from EJB, Hibernate and Spring Boot microservices to the new level Future Platform in Google Cloud.
We are looking for YOU – an ambitious JAVA DEVELOPER, who wants to work with other very experienced professionals all over the world. YOU make the migration to the newest technologies happen. YOU make the PAYBACK Future Platform shine.
- Actively participate in the entire product development lifecycle incl. deployments, delivery, maintenance, and management.
- Follow the "You Build It, You Run It" approach.
- Be part of a cross-functional team, working with other Developers, SREs, QAs, POs and Architects.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient, clean code.
- Do pair-programming and code-reviews.
- Ensure designs are compliant with specifications and guidelines.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Java.
- Agile Mindset / Clean Coder.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle), SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Knowledge of Software Engineering Skills & Tools: Java 11+, Java EE, EJB 3.1, Weblogic, Spring Boot 2, Microservice Architecture, Junit, Mockito, SoapUI, Maven, Jenkins, GIT.
- Team Player with very good communication skills and very good English (written/spoken), German optional but welcome.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering Skills & Tools: Must have: Java SE 11+, Java EE, EJB 3.1, Hibernate, Weblogic, Oracle, SQL, Spring Boot 2, Miscroservice Architecture, Junit, Mockito, SoapUI, IntelliJ, Maven, Jenkins, GIT.
- Team Player with very good communication skills and personal responsibility, self-initiative.
- Very good English (written/spoken), German optional but welcome.
- Nice to have
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.).
- Experience & willingness to work with cloud technologies esp. Google Cloud.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as code e.g. Terraform.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, Ansible, OpenShift, ELK, Kafka, PubSub, NoSQL.