Senior Java Developer (Loyalty / Airline)
Within the LMS International you’ll be working within an agile team having a great team spirit! With various Java backend and frontend technologies you can help us to satisfy the customer needs, by utilizing our tools in the right way on on-prem systems.
But we’re not only dealing with on-prem technology, but also heading towards Cloud and constantly improve our system to offer SaaS by migrating our services into the public cloud.
Area of responsibilities:
- Together with your team you will develop JAVA-based software for our customers and bring it live.
- Together with experienced colleagues from the team you will develop end2end solutions.
- A high degree of automation is important to us, so you will also design and implement automated test cases.
- You want to see your code in production as quickly as possible, which is why you will also take care of Continuous Delivery.
- Communicate your solution ideas so that everyone can understand it.
- Improve our LMS platform by challenging the status quo and bring in your ideas.
- Drive technology innovations to enable business innovations based on our platform.
- Be part of a cross functional team to shape the loyalty platform solution for the next generation.
- 7+ years of experience as Java Software Developer, including experience large systems with high transaction volume.
- You are eager to understand our customer domain to find the best solutions for our customer needs.
- You love to actively drive topics, always having the goal in mind and accepting challenges.
- You have a DevOps mindset (ship it as you would run it).
- You enjoy working in an international team.
- You have an agile mindset and as part of a cross-functional team you are open to support other disciplines if needed for the team success.
- Excellent English is a prerequisite.
- Willingness to adapt to timezone needs for a project.
- Techstack: JAVA, JEE, Spring, SpringBoot, REST, Hibernate, proficiency with relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL), cloud-based systems (AWS or equivalent), Maven, Jenkins, Git.