Senior Designer (Offline/Online) with German
Marketing Warsaw Full Time
Copied to clipboard
- Developing design concepts and implementing them in the field of dialogue marketing and multi-branding.
- Independent coordination and consultation in projects with the requesting departments.
- Swift visualization of design ideas in the form of scribbles for ad-hoc projects for further coordination.
- Creating key visuals, from scribbles to finished illustrations, for all channels and sizes.
- Elaborating and implementing campaigns into the respective channels and advertising materials.
- Completed degree in graphic design, communication design, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in an agency or corporate environment.
- Creativity and ingenuity along with precision in corporate design, excellent proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Fluent German language skills in both written and spoken communication (at least C1 level).
- High level of commitment, flexibility, self-reliance. and communication skills, along with an interest in the PAYBACK brand and its partners
- A keen sense of design and an equally high standard for it.