Performance Test Architect
LPS Warsaw Full Time
Skopiowano do schowka.
- Provide end to end performance test solutions for various projects.
- Preparing the test strategy and test bed set up to carry out the performance testing activities.
- Maintaining and integrating the appropriate set of tools, processes and procedures to ensure overall testing efficiency and effectiveness in the operations.
- Collaborate with solution architects to evaluate performance optimizations respective software architecture.
- Define, develop and conduct performance tests on critical functionality, isolating bottlenecks, and fine-tuning performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Analyzing test results and works closely with architects, developers and operations team to log defects for performance issues.
- Monitor application performance and identify performance issues.
- Provide trend analysis over time and forecast performance bottlenecks before they manifest in production.
- Strong experience in load and performance testing of complex software applications.
- Strong understanding of performance testing concepts, methodologies and best practices.
- Strong experience in Java-based software architectures.
- Relevant experience with relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and SQL.
- Relevant experience in cloud technologies (preferable AWS).
- Proficient in using performance testing tools (preferable JMeter).
- Proficient in using application performance monitoring tools (preferable Dynatrace).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify performance issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Good communication skills and personal responsibility.
- Excellent English is a prerequisite, German is preferable
- ISTQB foundation test certificate
- Tech Stack:
- Java, JEE, Spring, SpringBoot, Rest, Hibernate, AWS, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Maven, Jenkins, Git