Performance Test Engineer
Copied to clipboard
- Preparing the test strategy and test bed set up to carry out the performance testing activities.
- Define, develop and conduct performance tests on critical functionality identifying performance issues and isolating bottlenecks.
- Analyzing test results and works closely with architects, developers and operations team to log defects for performance issues.
- Generating comprehensive performance test reports and providing recommendations for optimization and scalability improvements.
- Monitor performance test environment and application performance for performance issues.
- Provide trend analysis over time and forecast performance bottlenecks before they manifest in production.
- Strong experience in load and performance testing of complex software applications.
- Strong understanding of performance testing concepts, methodologies and best practices.
- Relevant experience with relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and SQL.
- Proficient in using performance testing tools (preferable JMeter).
- Proficient in using application performance monitoring tools (preferable Dynatrace).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify performance issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Excellent communication skills and personal responsibility.
- Excellent English is a prerequisite, German is preferable.
- Excellent English is a prerequisite, German is nice to have.