Linux System Engineer
IT & Product Development Tech&Data Full Time
Skopiowano do schowka.
- System-Administration for all PAYBACK Linux-Server (RedHat).
- Work on Incidents and problems for all platforms in our team.
- Operation and administration of:
- - Openshift Clusters
- - our infrastructure-automation based on Puppet and RedHat Satellite
- - RedHat IDM
- - the existing monitoring infrastructure with Icinga, Graphite, Grafana, Elastic (ELK) Stack
- You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science and have several years of relevant professional experience.
- Deep knowledge of Linux (RedHat) – certifications are desirable (RHCSA, RHCE).
- Experience with:
- - administration of Openshift Cluster
- - ansible and Python programming and automation in general
- Ideally you have additional know-how with:
- - infrastructure-automation based on Puppet and RedHat Satellite (or Foreman)
- - RedHat IDM (or open-ldap)
- - infrastructure provisioning into public cloud
- - monitoring solutions like Icinga / Nagios, Grafana, ELK
- You have good communication and english skills and like working in an agile and DevOps minded environment.
- You have knowledge about ITIL processes.