Machine Learning Software Engineer
For more than 5 years, everything in Real-Time Development team is about real-time marketing & Data. As a feature team we are developing innovative, data-based products and solutions for our customers and partners. Thereby many different technologies come together. From A, like Ansible to Z, like Zookeeper.
Since the start on the green field, many other topics and dependencies have been added to the initial modules in the previous years. To continue to implement the many exciting products and projects at a high level and keep our tech stack up to date and our velocity high.
The team is currently working on various products and projects. One focus is on real-time marketing campaigns for our big partners. With these campaigns we reach millions of customers who use these campaigns regularly. These campaigns consist of: Location-based campaings, raffles, realtime Coupon Assignments, etc. Another focus is the embedding of ML Models in new and existing products. Finally, as a team we take care of the operation and further development of the tech stack.
We work using a combination of Kanban and Scrum. The culture in the team is characterized by openness, respect, and a lot of humor.
Our Tech Stack:
Architecture & Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spark, Flink, Kafka, Cassandra, ELK, SQL
Languages: Java, Python,
Build & Deployment: Gradle, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes/OpenShift, Docker
Quality Assurance: Test automation & management, Spock, scalatest
- You are either familiar in multiple areas of our tech stack or open to learn it.
- You analyze and support requirements from the first user story to go-live.
- You contribute to solution design, develop, test and document your implementation.
- You take end-to-end responsibility for the solution component.
- You take responsibility for productive processes.
- You perform code reviews.
- You quickly learn modern languages, tools and technologies.
- Tracking, monitoring and alerting are part of every product development for you.
- You put your heart and soul into the systems you develop and support at the same time.
Who we are looking for:
- Must have:
- Architecture & Frameworks: Spring Boot, Kafka, Cassandra, ELK, SQL
- Languages: Java, Python
- Build & Deployment: Gradle, Jenkins, Ansible
- Quality Assurance: Test automation & management
- Nice to have:
- Architecture & Frameworks: Spark, Flink
- Languages: Scala, Groovy
- Build & Deployment: Kubernetes/OpenShift, Docker
- Quality Assurance: Spock, scalatest