Junior Application Support Engineer
Tech&Data Full Time
Skopiowano do schowka.
The Junior Application Support Engineer will work in a team environment with operations and development colleagues to ensure application operations for PAYBACK Italy, Mexico, Austria and Poland.
- This role serves the organization in the following capacity:
- 2nd level operation, and closely working with development teams supporting DevOps culture
- Interface with external service providers, partners, business partners and sponsors ensuring consistent service delivery across the platform
- Incident and Change Management
- Monitoring and troubleshooting using automated tools to analyze performance issues / incidents
- Working with web (Apache / Tomcat), application servers (Weblogic) and Oracle in the backend using Linux platform
- Detection of production issues using proactive alerts, Visualizing server health etc.
- Ready to work in ON CALL model
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field
- Strong analytical / trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems (user interface)
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Strong ability to communicate clearly with Business Partners, Leadership, non-technical end users