Java Developer with German
IT & Product Development Tech&Data Full Time
Skopiowano do schowka.
PAYBACK GROUP as a part of American Express Group is a pioneer and technology leader in Loyalty Solutions.
PAYBACK GROUP offers two types of platforms: the biggest in Europe multiparter loyalty platform called PAYBACK as well as the customer-tailored, monopartner Loyalty Management Suite (LMS). In-house development, delivery and maintenance of the powerful LMS software belongs to Loyalty Partner Solutions GmbH (LPS). From consulting to program strategy, customization and data migration, as well as the integration of the software into the customers’ ecosystems, LPS offers all services from a single source. LMS solution is used by companies such as Lufthansa, United Airlines, Deutsche Bahn AG and China Southern Airlines.
- Design, development and implementation of dynamically scalable, high-available, and secure Cloud-solutions in AWS.
- Close cooperation and consulting for different stakeholders within the agile development process with functional and technical solutions (e.g. product owner, business analyst and architect).
- Willingness to bring new innovative technologies to the team to keep the tech-stack up-to-date and the ability to engage with Cloud Native Design, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Further development/optimization of processes within the build cycle and deployment process.
- You have many years of experience (5+) in Java programming with Spring Boot.
- You are team-oriented but also can work independently.
- You are solution oriented und well organized.
- You have experience in the development of Rest services.
- You are familiar with AWS/Cloud and current technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- You have experience in SQL, Postgres, Linux and Jenkins.
- Agile development methodology and tools like Jira, Confluence is nothing new for you.
- Experience with OAuth2, Helmet charts would be an additional advantage
- Very good English
- German skills at least at B1 level or ready to learn
- Our tech-stack:
- Hybrid- and Public Clouds (AWS), Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux.
- Jenkins, Nexus, GitLab, Maven.
- Spring Boot, Vue.js, REST, SQL.