Head of Data Engineering
Data Engineering Warsaw Pełny etat
Skopiowano do schowka.
We are obsessed about data! Our platforms, products and services are as data driven as it gets and we never get tired of taking them to the next level. That’s why we’re looking for you, so you can guide and inspire our Data Engineering Teams in Munich and Warsaw.
We give you the flexibility and top management backing you need to really have an impact on how our data will be leveraged, managed, governed and what have you. Buzzwords and inflated egos are not our thing. We are looking for a humble thought leader, a serious nerd, visionary architect, someone who really cares about people, data, and technology, an agile player, a people leader who never stopped coding.
- You want to build one of the most efficient and modern data landscapes out there and set new benchmarks.
- We have massive data assets with significant complexity and throughput for you to dig into.
- Diversity and inclusion are key success factors for you and you never get tired of challenging the status quo
- You understand on premise and cloud-based setups.
- You drive the continuous optimization of our data landscape, data products and services.
- You’re the visionary leader of our Data Engineering teams in Munich and Warsaw and give them strategic direction.
- You own the ongoing modernization of our data operating model.
- You attract talent and help our teams to grow their skills.
- You have 6+ years of experience as a (Lead-) Data Engineer, (Lead-) Data Architect or similar position. We really don’t care how many years exactly, we’re more interested in what you’ve done so far and what you stand for
- You know the difference between a data lake, data mesh and data fabric and never get tired explaining it to expert and business colleagues
- Large amounts of data get you excited, and you know what it takes to turn them into value
- You have experience in leading data and DWH engineers in modern settings
- Agile working modes, domain driven development and professional development standards are what you live and breathe
- You aim for quality and a healthy balance of cost and benefit
- You’re fluent in English and working skills of German would help
- OUR TECH STACK:
- - We continuously modernize our stack and are increasingly shifting to cloud services, in particular on GCP. However, here’s the laundry list: Google core services like GCS, Compute, Networks, any CI/CD tool such as Google Cloud Build or Jenkins, Google BigQuery, Docker, Python, Terraform. Also of interest are: Google Service APIs for Python, Airflow, Google Composer, Google Pub/Sub, Google Dataflow, Kubernetes / Google GKE, Spark, Oracle PL/SQL.