Business Development Consultant
Growth Warsaw Full Time
Skopiowano do schowka.
Business Development Consultant will be part of a team responsible for acquiring new partners for the PAYBACK Program. This is a project and consulting role, combining the responsibilities of a business consultant with sales, analytical competencies with the ability to build strong relations with potential PAYBACK partners.
- Actively support the process of acquiring new partners for the PAYBACK Program:
- • You will participate in identifying preferences, needs and requirements. Based on these, you will create and propose customized, tailor-made business solutions.
- • You will be the author of sales presentations and financial offers.
- • Together with the project team you will create and present business models and business cases to support the process.
- • You will be involved in creating and establishing terms of cooperation with our potential partners.
- Ongoing cooperation with internal PAYBACK departments to prepare sales, financial and marketing strategies for potential partners.
- Leading projects in the sales process (mainly from the retail and service industries).
- Research market opportunities and identify potentials for new partnerships.
- Represent the company at business meetings, promoting the PAYBACK Program.
Apply to us if you have:
- Ability to identify and understand the needs of the business customer with/thanks to excellent communication, establish partnerships and the ability to draw conclusions from available data.
- Ability to create business models and create an added value for potential partners.
- Ability to create engaging presentations and develop data in an Excel environment.
- Ability to combine independent and teamwork, patience, humility, willingness to continuously learn and multitasking. 😊
- Very good knowledge of English (C1).
- Nice to have:
- Interest in the area of customer experience, building loyalty, creating customer value.
- Experience in a consulting environment or strategy departments and/or knowledge of the retail industry.
- Experience in sales.