Big Data System Engineer
IT & Product Development HUB Full Time
Skopiowano do schowka.
- As Big Data System Engineer, you will have a significant influence on how everyday IT Operations of PAYBACK BigData are performed.
- Responsible to build, maintain and optimize the PAYBACK BigData (Hadoop eco-system) and Realtime platform including operating system.
- Monitoring, solving problems and optimization are part of the duty.
- Evaluating tools and technologies within the area of responsibility of the team (Stream, BATCH-Processing, ETLs, SQL Engines, Analytics, Machine Learning).
- Bachelor/Master-Degree in IT or a relevant work experience.
- Analytical and problem solving mindset.
- Knowledge in the state of the art technologies in the area of BigData/Realtime are highly welcome (Hadoop ecosystem, Kafka, Cassandra, Airflow, Jupyterhub etc.).
- Outstanding know-how in Linux administration/maintenance.
- Base knowledge in network technologies.
- Experience with further database technologies (PostgreSQL, Redis, Cassandra) is an advantage.
- Experience with Cloud-Systems (GCP, AWS, etc.) is an advantage.
- Experience with DEVOPS-Methods.
- You are curious and have high interest increasing your know-how in new technologies.
- Your focus relies on service and customers.
- You are working self-reliant and autonomous within the team.
- Very good English language.
- An additional advantage will be knowledge of German.