TM1 Planning Analytics Consultant
IT & Product Development HUB Pełny etat
Skopiowano do schowka.
We are a dynamic Business Intelligence team and are looking for you to join us in the Planning Analytics / TM1 environment.
- Starting with the idea over to the implementation, you are involved and deliver solutions from a single source - Creating SMART Solutions is our slogan.
- In your role as TM1 Consultant, you will further develop our existing TM1 planning solution, taking responsibility for eliciting requirements from the business units as well as implementing and commissioning the solution.
- Together with the internal department, you design new solutions, create planning concepts, develop and test change requests and support your colleagues during testing.
- For our TM1 planning solution, you will be our in-house consultant for our colleagues from various internal departments (Controlling, Finance and Sales).
- You are responsible for the support of our planning solution and work primarily in the 2nd and 3rd level support yourself.
- In user training sessions, you teach our new colleagues in the specialist departments how to use TM1. You enable them to get the best out of TM1, streamline planning processes and reduce manual efforts in the department.
- You keep up-to-date regarding the innovations in the product (planning analytics) and proactively carry them into the company.
You are interested in working on exciting and diverse planning topics and have the following qualifications:
- A completed (technical) university degree in computer science, business informatics, comparable studies or comparable apprenticeship.
- Several years of professional experience in the development and support of Planning Analytics / TM1 models in local installation (from version 2.0.9).
- Certification as TM1 Developer is an advantage.
- Very good knowledge in setting up & designing planning solutions with TM1.
- High customer orientation and a solution-oriented, pragmatic approach.
- Ideally you are well connected in the TM1 community (DACH).
- Good knowledge of the business environment (controlling & finance) is helpful.
- Good English and German language skills, both written and spoken.
- You are flexible, reliable and work independently - then apply for this job! We are looking forward to getting to know you.