Summer Internship - Program Operations Support
IT & Product Development Tech&Data Staż
Skopiowano do schowka.
The Application Support Engineer works in an international environment with operations and development colleagues to ensure application support for PAYBACK Italy, Mexico, Austria and Poland.
Are you planning to become an expert in Application Support area? We help you to start your professional career in assistance of our skilled engineers.
Become a part of our team! Just check our profile details and apply. After that you will be invited to pass some tests.
- You are a student of min. 3rd year in some technical/IT faculty
- You are ambitious and want to learn new technologies
- You are ready to join our team first for 3 months long summer internships and stay with us after that to work for at least 32 hours/week
- You are ready to work with us regularly in our office in Warsaw
- You have good communication and English skills
- You are familiar with some of the technologies and working methods from our TechStack: Linux, SQL, Bash, Python, Git, ELK, Grafana
- Salary for 3 months long internship
- Onboarding trainings and dedicated buddy during internship program 6 days off (to take your breath during internship)
- 6 days off (to take your breath during internship)
- At the end of the program possibility for a job offer (min 32 hours/week) for the best interns
- Tasks from many different areas (depending on your experience and willingness to learn). Some examples of tasks are:
- - Support in issue finding, monitoring and testing processes
- - Improving automated checks
- - Monitoring processes using Grafana/Kibana/Dynatrace tools