SSIS / BI DEVELOPER
IT & Product Development Tech&Data Pełny etat
Skopiowano do schowka.
While the industry just talks about mobile payment, we make it work: Alongside with our partners, we develop and operate PAYBACK PAY, the most successful mobile payment system in Europe. Walk the talk with PAYBACK and become a part of our success!
- You will be actively involved in the development and optimization of our Microsoft solution (MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS)
- You cooperate directly with our colleagues from the departments Controlling, HR, Finance or further departments from PAYBACK GmbH and Loyalty Partner Solutions GmbH and bring in your expertise
- You will gather requirements, create concepts, develop them and support the specialist department in its tests
- You will work independently on our cross-border IT projects and processes
- Together with your colleagues you will also take care of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support of our Microsoft Data Warehouse and ensure its operation
- Completed (technical) university studies in computer science, business informatics or comparable studies
- Several years of professional experience in the development as well as in the setup & conception of ETL processes with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS, SSRS, SQL)
- Experience in support & operation of a Microsoft Data Warehouse
- You are open-minded, willing to learn and reliable
- If you have already worked with Confluence, Jira or IBM TM1, or are familiar with the SFTP environment, you will score additional points with us
- Knowledge in the business environment (controlling & finance) is an advantage
- Good English; German language will be an advantage