Lead Java Developer/Architect
IT & Product Development Tech&Data Pełny etat
Skopiowano do schowka.
As a Lead Java Developer/Architect at PAYBACK, you will design and implement functionalities and features for the greatest, world-wide known, highly scalable, multi-partner loyalty management platform.
Working in agile mode within the international and cross-functional crews consisting of Developers, SREs, QAs and Architects and Product Owners, you will move our java-based platform from EJB, Hibernate and Spring Boot microservices to the new level Future Platform in Google Cloud.
We are looking for YOU – an ambitious LEAD JAVA DEVELOPER, who wants to work with other very experienced professionals all over the world. YOU make the migration to the newest technologies happen. YOU make the PAYBACK Future Platform shine.
- Actively participate in the entire product development lifecycle incl. deployments, delivery, maintenance, and management.
- Follow the "You Build It, You Run It" approach.
- Be part of a cross-functional team, working with other Developers, SREs, QAs and Architects.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient, clean code.
- Do pair-programming and code-reviews.
- Ensure designs are compliant with specifications and guidelines.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Together with SREs owning non-functional requirements and making sure features can be delivered and operated in a sustainable way.
- Engagement in skill guilds.
- Derive implementation strategy according to the enterprise architecture principles / guardrails.
- Develop technical product application landscape.
- Align technical / software specifications with connected systems.
- Define development standards and best practices.
- Identify and manage technical debts and operational risks.
- Lead, Enable & Grow the domain’s, cluster's or product's technical engineers and work with related subject matter experts.
- 7+ years of professional experience in Java coding.
- Agile Mindset / Clean Coder.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle), SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Knowledge of Software Engineering Skills & Tools: Java 11+, Java EE, EJB 3.1, Weblogic, Spring Boot 2, Microservice Architecture, Junit, Mockito, SoapUI, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Docker.
- Experience & willingness to work with cloud technologies esp. Google Cloud.
- Strong problem analyzing and solving capabilities as well as strong ownership and leadership to resolve problems.
- Customer oriented and strategic thinking.
- Ability to understand technical impacts of requirements (architectural impacts, security, performance).
- Team Player with very good communication skills and personal responsibility, self-initiative.
- Very good English (written/spoken), German optional but welcome.
- Nice to have:
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.).
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as code esp. Terraform.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, Ansible, OpenShift, ELK, Kafka, Pub/Sub, NoSQL.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework with test-driven development.