IT Talent Sourcer
HR Warszawa Pełny etat
Skopiowano do schowka.
- You will have direct impact on growth of our Tech&Data organization in PAYBACK.
- You will work directly with international hiring managers to understand and realize their recruitment needs.
- You will work closely with hiring managers as Trusted Advisor, Recruitment Partner and Process Supporter.
- You will manage the recruitment processes end-to-end to attract great talents to our organization.
- You will define how to best ensure diverse pipeline of candidates, use searching tools and methods to identify ideal profiles, build long-lasting relationships with our future colleagues.
- Your role will be essential in verifying candidates’ competencies, culture-fit and expectation match.
- You will take care of our new employees through their pre-boarding experience.
- You will take part in Employer Branding activities and other fun HR projects• You will take part in Employer Branding activities and other fun HR projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in sourcing activities for IT roles, including direct search know-how.
- Ability to understand organizational needs and transform them into recruitment activities.
- Very good English (C1), to easily communicate with hiring managers and candidates.
- Excellent communication skills allowing to build strong relationship with stakeholders.
- Team player, able to priorities tasks and execute them smoothly (according to our values: Collaboration-Focus-Execution).
- You will be PAYBACK ambassador, understanding our business, promoting our culture and ensuring outstanding candidates’ experience.