Infrastructure Tools Engineer
IT & Product Development Tech&Data Pełny etat
Skopiowano do schowka.
- System-Administration for all PAYBACK Linux-Server (RedHat).
- Operation and administration of Openshift:
- - Clusters configuration
- - testing and implementing upgrades:
- • OpenShift
- • OpenShift operators
- - POCs for new Operators
- - maintenance of our CI/CD pipelines (ArgoCD) for OpenShift management
- - Prometheus/Thanos/Grafana
- - Kubeflow in Openshift
- You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science and have several years of relevant professional experience.
- Deep knowledge of Linux (RedHat) – certifications are desirable (RHCSA, RHCE).
- Experience with:
- - administration of Openshift Cluster
- - Ansible and Python programming and automation in general
- Ideally you have additional know-how with:
- - infrastructure-automation based on Puppet and RedHat Satellite (or Foreman)
- - RedHat IDM (or open-ldap)
- - infrastructure provisioning into public cloud
- - monitoring solutions like Icinga / Nagios, Grafana, ELK
- You have good communication and english skills and like working in an agile and DevOps minded environment.
- You have knowledge about ITIL processes.