PAYBACK is unique worldwide in data-based marketing. With the ability to develop digital business models and implement technical trends, we are pioneers of the data economy.
The technical solutions for our 31 million customers relating to the PAYBACK program are designed and operated in-house. To this end, we work with the latest technologies and in a cross-functional and agile way.
Would you like to take on responsibility, contribute your ideas and further develop PAYBACK with us? Then you’ve come to the right place.
- Analyze, develop, improve, and maintain products and applications.
- Follow best practices and write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Have end to end responsibility in all phases of the product development lifecycle – including e.g. deployments, testing and monitoring.
- Follow the 'You Build It, You Run It' approach.
- Expand your knowledge in new areas and technologies .
- Proactively share best practices, ideas, and knowledge with the team, including, but not limited to pair-programming sessions and code-reviews.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Assure close collaboration with Product owners/managers and other stakeholders.
- You have proven hands-on fullstack development experience and following is true for you:
- Good knowledge of software development quality standards, such as Clean Code, TDD, SOLID Principles, etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills (team player).
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience with following technologies:
- Backend: Java (Spring Boot).
- Experience with testing frameworks, e.g. JUnit, Jasmine, Playwright
- Experience in version control and build automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Webpack, Docker).
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Nice to have:
- Experience in Node JS, Next JS , Google Cloud, Terraform, Pub/Sub, BigQuery, Dataflow, Python, PL/SQL, Spark.
- Experience & willingness to work with cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as code.