Fullstack Engineer - Backend and Web
IT & Product Development Tech&Data Pełny etat
Skopiowano do schowka.
PAYBACK is the world’s leading multi-partner loyalty program. As an international player, we operate in German, Italian, Mexican, and Austrian markets. More than 10 million active customers already use the German PAYBACK app and mobile PAYBACK services via their smartphones.
We are a team that is responsible for planning, developing, and operating the location-based services used in the PAYBACK app. We work on native mobile SDKs, web and the backend. We love working with newest technologies, modern development languages, new development paradigms, and agile testing. We implement and host our backend platform using the latest cloud technologies.
- We are looking for an engineer who has experience in building scalable backends (web services, serverless functions, streaming architecture).
- You will also take over responsibility for parts of our web code base.
- Developing and maintaining features in an agile environment.
- Working with POs to help define stories and priorities.
- Operating and running our stack in the cloud environment.
- Developing, designing technical solutions, code review, pair-programming, writing tests.
- Experience operating, maintaining, and improving software on one of the major cloud providers (e.g., GCP or AWS).
- Several years of professional experience in agile software development.
- Skilled in JavaEE.
- Experience in developing backend web services (Spring Boot, Spring Security, JPA).
- Team-oriented and problem-solving skills.
- You share initiative, are self-organized, and are excited to try out and learn new technologies.