Devops Systems Engineer
We, Loyalty Partner Solutions GmbH, are pioneers and technology leaders in powerful Loyalty Management Software for the Airline, Retail, Travel, and Transportation industries. Based in Munich, we develop comprehensive software solutions for operating complex customer loyalty programs, which we implement worldwide for our customers. We build long-term partnerships with our customers, advise them on their digitalization journey, collaborate on innovation topics and put these into practice.
Companies that rely on our expertise include Lufthansa with its frequent flyer program Miles & More, Deutsche Bahn AG with its programs BahnCard and bahn.bonus, PAYBACK with its namesake program, as well as international airlines such as China Southern Airlines and United Airlines.
Our Tech Stack
Private and Public Clouds, AWS Aurora and Fargate, App Mesh, vCenter, Linux, Spring Boot, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Java, REST, SQL, Shell, Grafana, Prometheus
- As part of an agile team, you will manage our SaaS customer projects for our Loyalty Management Suite (LMS), keeping operational viability and security in mind.
- You maintain a holistic DevOps perspective on provided services and are part of the 2nd-level support team.
- With your expertise in operations, cloud, network, and monitoring, you shape the continuous development of our projects.
- High automation is important to us. That is why you develop new solutions in the area of CI/CD deployment, operational control and monitoring, and your are responsible for implementing them independently.
- You support the operational management of the customer with your expertise, analyze problems in the team, and drive optimizations forward.
- You independently acquire knowledge of new tools and technologies, and evaluate if they suitable and economical for our projects.
- You have professional experience in IT operations, Linux, network, and application administration.
- Ideally, you have experience in using cloud infrastructure (AWS) and the related tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Jenkins, GIT, Prometheus, scripting, Python).
- You are familiar with security aspects and responsible handling of personal data.
- You enjoy a self-responsible, agile work style and never lose sight of the goal.
- In addition to your communication and team skills, you have good German and English skills.