Application Support Engineer
Tech&Data Pełny etat
Skopiowano do schowka.
The Application Support Engineer will work in a team environment with operations and development colleagues to ensure application operations for PAYBACK Italy, Mexico, Austria and Poland.
- This role serves the organization in the following capacity:
- 2nd level operation, and closely working with development teams supporting DevOps culture / SRE environment
- Interface with external service providers, partners, business partners and sponsors ensuring consistent service delivery across the platform
- Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Monitoring and troubleshooting using automated tools to analyze performance issues / incidents
- Working with web (Apache / Tomcat), application servers (Weblogic) and Oracle in the backend using Linux platform
- Support of automated Deployments, as well as detection of production issues using proactive alerts, Visualizing server health etc.
- Ready to work in ON CALL model
- 3 years of operations experience in application support team, with emphasis on monitoring, incident, problem, and change management procedures following ITL processes
- 2nd level operation, experience in supporting / trouble shooting web (Apache / Tomcat), application servers (Weblogic), Oracle as database, understanding of XML, JSON, Web Services technologies
- Solid knowledge of Linux system with scripting skills e.g. Python, Bash
- Experience with alerting and monitoring tools
- Strong ability to communicate clearly with Business Partners, Leadership, non-technical end users, Technical SMEs and vendors